Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Bill Crofut, Kenneth Cooper: Folk And Baroque (1975)

WC 1001

This was a thrift shop find ($2), in good but not great shape, signed by Crofut and Cooper on the back. 

The baroque tracks may be of more interest than the folk tracks (recorded live) on side 2. 

Bill Crofut passed away in 1999. 


Grado ZF2/Paratrace > Technics SL-7 > Project Phono Box S > harman/kardon CDR2

Additional track by request:

Wachet Auf!

Grado ZF2/Paratrace > Technics SL-7 > Hagerman Cornet3 Audacity > MacBook Pro

5 comments:

  1. I used to have this and I loved their version of Bach's "Wachet Auf!" chorale prelude. Is there any way you'd be able to share an mp3 of that track?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boy I wish I was organized enough to do that for you. Maybe in the future.

      Delete
  2. Thanks! Keeping fingers crossed. :) It was my favorite track on the album.

    ReplyDelete